Clark Beverage Group, Inc. is seeking a full-time CDL Class A Route Delivery Driver in our Jackson, MS. location.
As a Delivery Route Driver, you will be responsible for delivering and/or unloading our products to customer locations on local designated routes. This is a fast paced position that stocks the greatest beverage brands on shelves, displays, and coolers.
• Deliver, stock, merchandise, and rotate products at customer accounts
• Foster relationships with store management and personnel and provide superior customer service
• Ensure proper inventory of product, handling of cash and assets daily
• Exercise safe practices and work environment
• Valid driver’s license for your state of residency and an excellent driving history for the last five years. (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
• Must be 21 or older
• Possess a CDL license (Class A) and the ability to pass and maintain DOT physical requirements
• Must be able to pass a strict background and drug screening process
• Must be able to perform physical lifting, push/pulling, frequent standing/walking
• Be able to speak, read, and write English proficiently
• Reliable means of transportation to and from work
• Previous route delivery, direct store delivery, stocking, merchandising products or retail management experience is strongly preferred
• Ability to work in fast paced environment, lifting up to 25 - 40 lbs. of product repetitively
• Excellent customer service skills
• Must be self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
Most of these routes are going to be a Monday-Friday schedule
Full-time (50+ hours per week)
High school diploma or equivalent
Clark Beverage Group, Inc. offers a competitive benefit package that includes 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: