Boyd Corporation is seeking an Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Analyst that can own
end-to-end partner integration. We are actively developing new integration
workflows with new and existing partners to enhance our automation and execute
at scale and speed.
The EDI Analyst will be responsible for obtaining and understanding EDI requirements, as well as building and automating messaging to support manufacturing, fulfillment and sales. The Analyst is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining EDI solutions that are in compliance with established standards, procedures, and work processes. This position works closely with business stakeholders to understand business drivers and develop sound solutions that are aligned with the organization’s priorities and satisfy the requirements of our trading partners. The analyst has a full picture view and is encouraged to identify areas for improvement across multiple business units.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline or 4 years relevant work experience.
· 3+ years of experience with ANSI X.12 and EDIFACT or similar EDI standard.
· 3+ years of experience with EDI communications standards and protocols: AS2, SFTP, VAN, HTTPS; and with at least one EDI software platform (Webmethods, Boomi, Seeburger, Gentran, TLE, BizTalk, etc.).
· 3+ years of experience writing functional design documents, troubleshooting complex EDI failures, working with external EDI partners, and testing interconnected systems.
· Experience coordinating and tracking integration schedules dead-lines
· Experience with EDI development in manufacturing environment.
· Experience working with large manufacturers.
· Experience with Order and Financial series documents such as 850, 855, 856, 810, ORDERS, ORDRSP, DESADV, INVOIC.
· Good understanding of ERP and Warehouse Management Systems.
· Ability to think creatively and strategically, strong attention to detail, and the ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Experienced in working within a centralized/decentralized matrix business environment highly desirable.
· Travel may be required for business purposes. If so, the employee must have a valid driver’s license issued by the state in which they work and a satisfactory driving record.