Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all advertising and marketing of Live Nation events for the Minneapolis market.
• Ensure the handling all publicity requests including press releases, solicited stories for upcoming events, day of show photo/media requests.
• Direct the maintenance and updates of press and contact lists (radio, television, print, web).
• Ensure the compiling and sending of press releases, publicity materials and photos to writers, editors and other promoter partners as directed.
• Direct the distribution of spots to both radio and television stations.
• Direct the in-house graphics department on print ads, flyers, postcards and posters for upcoming shows.
• Ensure the arrangement of artist/media interviews; phone-ins, remotes, in-studio, etc.
• Develop creative marketing/promotional plans with outside agents and managers.
• Implement creative marketing/promotional plans with local media including the negotiation of rates and the implementation of paid/trade advertising schedules.
• Assist the Sponsorship Department with year-round maintenance and end of year recaps for each show and series as assigned.
• Direct show and non-show related marketing projects and initiatives.
• Direct the creation of high impact promotions and strong consumer awareness for various events with a focus on non- paid media which results in driving ticket sales.
• Build strong relationships with record labels, publicity firms, artist management, internal employees and management and other industry stake holders.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience marketing live events.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work day, evening and weekend hours, based on the needs of daily business operations
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
• Maintain a positive public/professional profile at all times