$16 - $20 an hour
Successful, home-based, rehabilitation business has an immediate opening for a part time office professional.
Great job for mom with school-age children--hours are flexible!
Part Time Administrative Assistant Job Description
Administrative Assistant works as part of a team, with business owner & office manager to run office efficiently. Also works independently on most assignments.
- Create invoices & track income with Quick Books & Excel spreadsheets
- Maintain office files including client documentation & payroll
- Process emails including time sheets & client documentation
- Develop calendars communicating directly with therapists
- Manage & keep physician prescriptions up-to-date
- Work with insurance companies for payments
- Navigate Internet--Gmail, Google Drive & info searches
- Track expenses, oversee bank accounts, pay bills & taxes
- Maintain/troubleshoot technology--computer/printer/fax
- Assist others with technology
Skills needed and experience preferred:
- MS Office Proficiency—Word & Excel + Google Docs
- Proficiency in Quick books
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience
- Associates in Business Administration preferred
- People Oriented--Friendly, Kind, Helpful
- Respectful of Confidentiality and Privacy
- Efficient & Productive
- Excellent Communicator
- Self-directed with ability to complete tasks with limited supervision
- Dog Friendly
28 – 32 hrs/wk, flexible--usually 4, 7-8 hr days/wk, between 8 am & 5 pm. Perfect job for mom with school-age children in Troy or neighboring community.
Submit resume through Freshteam or fax: 248.250.9402