At Bar Louie, we want our people – our team members and our guests – to enjoy themselves and have a good time in a fun atmosphere! Be innovative. Work smart. Be eager to be of service and make an impact. Be all in!
Our team members at Bar Louie are everything except ordinary and we are looking for an extraordinary person to join our team. We thrive on new ideas, new points of view and people that aren’t afraid to say what they mean and mean what they say.
As a company, our values are to:
• GROW - Our people, our fans, and our company
• SERVE – Our guests, our people, and our community
• THINK DIFFERENTLY – Create the WOW!
• ACT WITH EMPATHY & INTEGRITY – Period.
• HAVE FUN – It’s what we do! We are Louie!
As a Line Cook you will play a vital role in ensuring our guests receive an unmatched experience.
You will enjoy this role if you are:
• Committed to the highest standards – This role is responsible for service and operational excellence with our guests. From team member engagement to understanding our guests’ expectations, this role must walk the talk and make an impact.
• Energetic – Making sure the team is happy and fully functional with the proper processes in place. If our team is happy, then our guests will be happy.
• Tough minded – When necessary, you can make the difficult decisions and maintain a great guest experience.
Here is what you will do:
• Prepares, cooks and plates dishes to the highest standards.
• Follows correct preparation procedures and recipes.
• Follows Bar Louie kitchen safety procedures and policies.
• Ensures all Employee Handbook standards and expectations are met.
• Role models and demonstrates dedication to Louie is, I am Louie, and Louie’s House Rules.
• Demonstrates 100% commitment to the cleanliness, sanitation and organization of the location.
• 1 year or more of cooking/kitchen experience preferred
• Computer knowledge (Excel, Windows, POS, etc)
• Results driven, trustworthy and team oriented
• Must be passionate about the hospitality industry and focused on creating amazing guest experiences