The Training Specialist III will provide support in the organization, planning and administration of training operations.
This role requires selected candidates to interact with students from all over the world, in traditional and/or distance learning settings.
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI + Poly
- Provide assistance to instructors in the administration of courses
- Maintain and prepare course materials
- Ensure that all training material is available for trainings
- Coordinate use of space, tools, and equipment, facility or speakers and course material in order to facilitate training
- Confer with management and instructors to determine training needs
- Provide support in the organization, planning and administration of training operations
- Must possess an active Top Secret Security Clearance with Polygraph (TS/SCI + poly)
- U.S. citizenship REQUIRED
- Six (6) months experience participating in an asynchronous learning environment (e-learning, online courses, CBT)
- One (1) year experience participating in a synchronous learning environment (classroom/live training)
- Six (6) years in Microsoft Office Suite of products (e.g. Excel, Word and Power Point) and have basic application trouble-shooting skills.
- Two (2) years of experience in the use of the web content management system (e.g. Microsoft SharePoint)
- Two (2) years of experience as an integral member of a support team plus two (2) years combined experience in any of the following; creating, reviewing, and editing documents; and working with databases.
- One (1) year experience in writing styles (writing for different audiences, technical, non-technical, etc.)
- One (1) year experience in organizational leadership, oral and written communication, and organizational representation.
- Four (4) years documented experience in customer service principles (i.e. planning and scheduling, presentation and briefing techniques, problem solving strategies/methods, and record keeping
- Four (4) years classroom use of computers and internet/intranet connectivity skills and operating general office equipment
- Four (4) years internal and external customer relations; issue/problem resolution; presenting and promoting ideas and initiatives; process improvement; project management; data/information management, teaming, and time management.