- Cincinnati, OH
Apply for this job
Job Number: 293928
Description: A Process Engineer job in Cincinnati, OH is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will assist the project team in performing engineering calculations, generating drawings and other technical duties. To be considered for this role, you will have a BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering along with five to ten years" experience.
Process Engineer Job Duties:
* Observe professional ethics
* Research and analyze data for customer design proposal requests, specifications, and manuals to determine feasibility of design and application.
* Carry out design calculations and directed.
* Review PFDs and P&IDs and vendor drawings as assigned and mark or make corrections.
* Evaluate field installations and recommend design modifications to eliminate systems malfunctions.
* Generate instrument process data
* Perform unit operations calculations.
* Contact vendors and obtain technical information and cost data.
* BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
* Five to ten years in Food and Beverage or Consumer Products.
* Able to participate in planning, scheduling, conduction and coordinating detailed phases of engineering projects.
If you are interested in this Process Engineer job in Cincinnati, OH, please apply via the apply now link provided. Belcan is a leading provider of qualified personnel to many of the world's most respected enterprises. We offer excellent opportunities for contract/temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct assignments in the engineering, IT, and professional fields. We are the employer of choice for thousands worldwide. Our overriding goal is to provide quality staffing solutions that help people, organizations, and communities succeed. Belcan is a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.belcan.com.
Location: Cincinnati , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart
Apply for this job