Position is typically dedicated to an assigned area of responsibility within an account or location. The incumbent ensures that productivity and operational goals are met in order to deliver customer satisfaction. Individual will be working in a dynamic environment that focuses on delivering continuous measurable improvement to the customer.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Experience with DOT, OSHA, and all related safety regulations required
- Minimum of 6 (six) months supervisory experience required
- 1-3 Years of experience in a transportation, warehouse or distribution environment preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Preferred
- Knowledge/Experience in transportation environment, (i.e. Shipping, receiving and inventory management, distribution or dispatch) preferred
- Knowledge of warehouse and or software applications, routing and dispatch software systems preferred
- Performance management of direct reports. Developing direct reports
- Employee relations/issue resolution New employee training
- Disciplinary actions
- Quality assurance Administrative duties
- Customer satisfaction/problem resolution
- Ensure functional area meets all productivity goals and objectives
- Safety management and reporting
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.