As a Mobile Collector
, you would be a part-time, on-call and at-will employee.What does this mean?
On-Call and At-Will equals Flexibility! You will choose the days and hours you wish to work and the areas you wish to work in. You manage your calendar of availability.What is a Collection?
You will be responsible for collecting medical histories, venipuncture, manual blood pressure, vitals, and urine specimens. EKG experience is a plus but not required.Where are collections performed?
mobile collectors perform collections at the individuals home, workplace or specified location.Requirements you must meet:
About ExamOne, A Quest Diagnostics Company
- Every collector must be a skilled phlebotomist and must have a minimum of 100 successful practical blood draws. We will need to verify this prior to starting the on-boarding process.
- Must be skilled in taking manual blood pressures and pulses.
- Must have reliable transportation and current auto insurance unless taking public transportation i.e. large metropolitan city.
- It is essential that you have your own computer, internet, cell phone, printer & scanner.
- Must pass our background check and drug screen prior to starting.
- Bi-lingual and EKG experience is a plus but not required.
ExamOne has provided a portfolio of services to the insurance industry since 1972, giving it a great deal of understanding about the needs of life, health and disability insurance providers and their customers.