Our company is an international leader in weapon mounting solutions. We provide optimal designs and products worldwide. We find custom solutions for each of our clients' unique challenges, offering responsive and adaptable solutions.
We are currently seeking a Programmer/CNC Setup with the ability to Program GibbsCam for machining. They will be responsible for developing CNC programs with CAM software. They will setup and operate CNC production equipment and work with the process engineer on machine startup and debugging.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop CNC programs using CAM software.
- Develop processes that work with the CNC program.
- Design fixtures and tooling.
- Create production setups for CNC machines.
- Install fixtures, tools, and cutters.
- Select CNC programs for part setup and change over.
- Make cutter off-sets, as needed.
- Train production operators, including cross-training on all machines.
- Document the movement of raw materials.
- Make any needed adjustments to pass quality approval.
- Gather documentation, gages, and all materials needed for production.
- Implement and maintain production tools and fixtures.
- Assist with construction of new tools and fixtures.
- Collaborate with engineering on developing tools, fixtures, and production methods.
- Ensure adherence of machined or repaired tooling to specs by reviewing dimensions, clearances, and alignments.
- Troubleshoot problems during production and modify tooling.
- Provide improvements for products, processes, systems, and productivity.
- Know and understand Mfg. Quality policy and Quality Management System.
- 5+ years of experience.
- 5+ years GIBBSCAM programming experience.
- Able to create and interpret technical procedures, diagrams, and drawings.
- Able to use lathes, milling machines, grinders, drill presses, and saws.
- Experience with repair, assembly, machining, maintenance, layout, inspection, tooling design, and quality functions.
- Ability to troubleshoot programs and machines.
- Able to setup and operate CNC machines (MAZAK's and DOOSAN's).
- Able to use FANUC CNC control.
- Able to operate a forklift.