FULL-TIME CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY PROFESSIONAL THERAPIST
- Provide quality therapeutic chemical dependency counseling services to clients.
- Knowledgeable with current Washington State WAC/RCW regulations in substance use disorder programs.
- Provide emergency services as needed.
- Provide crisis services on a rotating basis.
- Current WA DOH certification as a chemical dependency professional.
- Must meet supervisory qualifications per WAC.
- Medical/Dental/Life/Retirement/Accrued Vacation and Sick leave.
This position will be open until filled.
For application and/or job description, see website: www.bluemtncounseling.org or contact Blue Mountain Counseling, 221 E. Washington Ave., Dayton, WA 99328, phone 509-382-1164. E.O.E.