Delivery Assurance Specialist, Direct Hire, Perks
- Norton Shores, MI
- Kelly Services
Apply for this job
DELIVERY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST (Customer Service)
Kelly Services is now accepting applications for a direct hire, long-term Delivery Assurance Specialist in Muskegon, MI.
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
$16.00 hour, based on experience
- High level of Excel Skills, must be able to manipulate data, reporting out services.\t
- SAP experience preferred. \t
- Perform Market Searches, contact the market for required inventory in support of the customer or planning requirements.\t
- Issuing Purchase Orders of located material from the market.\t
- Return Purchase Orders, Return of non-conforming materials to supplier, in the form of a credit purchase order.\t
- Inventory that requires analysis, appropriate actions.\t
- Expediting New Part Materials and expediting from in support customer requirements.\t
- Record supplier Quotes into database for planning and sales info.\t
- Attend weekly team meetings with supervisor, planner and buyer.
- Good organizational skills. \t
- Excellent written & verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills\t
- Must be able to prioritize and make quick decisions\t
- Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced work environment\t
- High school diploma is required (BA preferred).\t
- Strong customer service background in an industry that move parts.\t
- Some logistics experience and inventory management is preferred.\t
- SAP experience preferred.\t
- Computer literacy required in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.\t
- Strong Excel background required .
Apply today for immediate consideration or email your current CV to email@example.com.
Note: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
Why Kelly ®* *?
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG ® ) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
About Kelly Services *®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices , LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices and Twitter at https://twitter.com/kellyservices .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Apply for this job