Seeking shift leaders who are committed to helping the company grow!
As fresh as we are fun.
As intelligent as we are imaginative.
As picky as we are playful.
Put simply, making seriously good food doesn't have to be such serious business.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensures the restaurant is operating at the highest level of standards
- Educates, communicates and reinforces quality standards to all team members and management in the store.
- Prepares food that meets MOOYAH Brand Standards.
- Coaches and develops management and staff by following the MOOYAH Training Program, cross-training, pre-shift meetings, and required city/state/federal training (e.g. Food Safety, etc.).
- Develops and executes internal customer-making programs to ensure guest loyalty, such as: addressing customer's by name, remembering their favorite meals, maintaining a customer log, sending "thank you" notes, using comment cards, etc.Education/Experience:
- Minimum 2 years working in a restaurant environment, showing career progression and verifiable results. Knowledge of labor, training, hiring, health standards, etc.
- Ability to comfortably speak, write, and comprehend English in a business setting
- Demonstrates highly motivated, energetic, and engaging characteristics
- Restaurant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)