The Following is an Unpaid Internship.
Looking for a career in Training and Development? This internship will give you hands on experience in our Learning Management System Cornerstone. You'll develope course content that will be used by our 16,000+ employee population. Learn how to manage training and development for a diverse healthcare workforce in this unique internship opportunity!
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization!
- Gather information and course elements from members, internal departments, SMEs (subject matter
- experts), research institutions, and others.
- Develop and design learning material, coordinate, and review educational content, and incorporate
- current technology in developing specific eLearning curricula.
- Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and updating courseware and
- curricula, training assignments, learner notification text and rules in LMS.
- Utilize knowledge of LMS capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that yield a rich, meaningful, and
- dynamic end-user experience.
- Utilize LMS reporting capabilities and developing custom reports to assist with planning and managing
- the company’s training and development initiatives.
- Manage eLearning content from vendors to ensure it is compatible with the LMS.
- Work with Instructional Designers, Graphic Designers, and programmers to support eLearning content
- Run demos of the system and provide training to individuals and users groups.
- Ensure that participants are registered for Education and Training events and performs reconciliation
- function with Business office as needed.
- Coordinate and conduct the webinars using Go-To-Meeting, Blue Jeans or similar programs and upload
- recordings into LMS.
- Lend expertise in the technical aspects of eLearning to internal PSBA departments, as requested.
- May facilitate live and recorded learning.
- College Junior or Senior looking to gain real experience
Trilogy Health Services
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor’s Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy – It’s Where You Belong