This position serves as a Teaching Assistant to courses taught in the DMICE Clinical Informatics Education program.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing assistance to Faculty in one or more specified course(s) in the BMI program
- Assisting Faculty with grading
- Participating in class forums
- Addressing student questions and holding office hours
- Leading student discussions
- Current student or graduate of OHSU’s Biomedical Informatics graduate program
- Recently completed the course for which the Teaching Assistant position is sought
- Received an A or a B in the specific course
Apply here online.
Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or email@example.com.