The VP Digital Marketing will be the marketing lead in designing and executing the customer and prospect experience, both consumer and small business, across digital channels. Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President / Chief Marketing Officer, this position will work closely and collaboratively with partners in Retail, Business Banking, Consumer Lending, Operations, Technology, and HarborOne U to deliver a seamless multi-channel experience. This position is an opportunity for the right individual to be part of the team that will build and execute the next generation of customer experience excellence at HarborOne.
- Develop and implement digital strategy with clear and quantifiable objectives
- Work with multiple internal groups to build an end-to-end, omni-channel customer experience strategy, inclusive of consumer insights and customer activation
- Establish, monitor, and refine customer experience KPIs
- Be responsible for digital program performance management, including setting goals/priorities and using metrics to ensure resources are focused on the right initiatives
- Partner with Technology and Operations to design and deploy improvements in products and infrastructure facilitating improved “easy to do business with” outcomes including product improvements, workflow automation, process standardization and program prioritization
- Explore, recommend, and influence executive leadership to adopt new technologies and/or explore vendors to improve productivity and customer engagement (e.g., machine learning, chat bots, artificial intelligence, education videos, self-serve web portals etc.)
- Build and manage the Digital Marketing budget, including forecasting and monthly reconciliation
- Achieve agreed financial targets for online sales within consumer and small business segments
- Manage one direct report (Digital Marketing Manager) and multiple agency partners, with shared management responsibilities with the VP Marketing of our internal Creative Designer
The ideal candidate will have a track record of building, implementing, and measuring the impact of an end-to-end data-driven strategy that delivers “easy to use/easy to buy” outcomes across unique customer segments.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
A minimum of 8 years of Marketing experience with direct experience in the Digital Marketing Management and initiatives.
Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA or Master’s Degree in related field a plus.
- Curious innovator with an entrepreneurial spirit and a commitment to team and collaboration
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong work ethic, influencer, negotiator, and relationship builder
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Resourceful, hands-on thought leader who is comfortable challenging the status quo
- Deep knowledge of today’s digital environment and key trends in how consumers engage with brands
- A commitment to the customer and world-class customer service
- Successful working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
HarborOne Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.