Oracle Construction and Engineering: Product Manager
- Phoenix, AZ
Apply for this job
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
*Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.*
* Ensure effective integration and co-ordination between the Product Strategy, Product Experience and Product Development.
* Ensure implementation of effective team management for all teams (regular meetings, work flow allocation, prioritization)
* Assist the Portfolio Lead with:
o Developing and implementing a go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
o Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
o Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and other industry stakeholders
o Drive a solution set across development team (primarily Development/Engineering and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract and positioning.
o Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
o Set and deliver commercial targets for the product
* Understand the competitors products in terms of positioning, features and benefits, and account acquisition strategies
* Build an excellent knowledge of the CEGBU s products, mapping how the new product set interfaces to the existing product set.
Required Skills and Experience
* 5 years product management or technical product marketing experience required.
* Some SaaS or network-based business expertise
* Experience making sophisticated product decisions in a competitive market and getting it right!
* Must always be thinking about the customer. Must be maniacal about focusing on product issues and initiatives that will create engaged and happy users (which ultimately generate revenue).
* Have a strong business sense and ability to grasp customer s needs and expectations. Given the broad-based product responsibilities this individual will assume, strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple parallel initiatives and stakeholders will be critical.
* Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and convert them into a winning product vision.
* Significant people and organizational management skills.
* Experience working in a fast-growing business
* Experience with organizations in the never-ending process of transitioning to Agile development methodologies.
**Job:** **Product Development*
**Title:** *Oracle Construction and Engineering: Product Manager *
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *19001HQA*
Apply for this job