Dunkin' in Livingston, NJ is looking for an Assistant Manager to join and help the Restaurant Manager lead our team. We are seeking an efficient and flexible Assistant Manager who will handle our fast paced restaurant. Our ideal candidate is dedicated, motivated, and hard-working.
· Accountable for the financial and operational performance
· Ensuring excellent hospitality and guest service
· Creating a positive work environment for team members
· Implementing Human Resource decisions
As an Assistant Manager, you will help the Restaurant Manager build, coach, manage and develop the team from a staffing, interviewing, hiring and training standpoint. You will also ensure that the restaurant is in compliance with all brand, local, state and federal regulations.
Additional responsibilities for the Assistant Manager include:
· Ensuring guest satisfaction
· Compiling work schedules
· Controlling inventory and expenses
As an Assistant Manager, you must have excellent team leadership and customer service skills. You must also exemplify integrity and accountability at the managerial level.
Additional requirements of the Assistant Manager include:
· Minimum 1-2 years of management experience in the retail, restaurant, grocery or other service industry with responsibility for financial results
· Previous management proficiency in high volume retail with P&L accountability
· Ability to work a flexible schedule of days, nights, weekends and holidays
· Ability to handle numerous job duties essential to running a high-volume restaurant.
· Highly competent in the key areas of responsibility, which include labor cost management, marketing, performance management, restaurant operations, results reporting and customer care.
· Experience in a Supervisory role (Shift Leader or Assistant Manager)
· Superior leadership, organizational and time management skills.
· Possess a confident and professional demeanor at all times.
· Inspires trust, models best practices and cultivates morale and teamwork among team members. Must be a leader.
· Proactive problem solver and decision maker.
· Must thoroughly understand the importance of good hygiene and food handling practices.
· Must be able to follow detailed cash handling procedures.
· Manager will be expected to earn a Food Safety Manager Certification.
· Flexible schedule required.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: