Trax is looking for a Data Specialist, Professional Services, Americas reporting to director of professional services, Americas, the data specialist will lead the successful setup of Trax solutions, finalize reporting requirements, and deliver the professional services developments to client satisfaction and acceptance.
● Translate reporting requirements into formats accepted by Trax service providers and oversee the timely development process
● Working closely with the customer and developments team to define, receive and run user acceptance test on professional services deliverables.
● Develop deep knowledge and expertise on Trax products and solutions
● Collaborate with project stakeholders internal/external, partners, R&D teams, support, QA and subject matter experts to implement the desired solution.
● Knowledgeable about all programs to assess quality management from data perspective
● Compile reports from existing records
● Verify accuracy, validity, and completion of transcribed data by computer verification
● Operate a variety of data entry equipment to transform, transcribe, and verify source material to computer-readable media; enter into database and retrieve data from computer terminal according to established guidelines
● BSc Computer Science / Information Systems / Industrial engineeringor equivalent
● 3-5 years of experience in customer facing role as business analyst/data specialist in software delivery projects; SaaS is an advantage
● Strong Excel proficiency
● Knowledge in relational DB and SQL – strong advantage
● Experience in Retail/CPG/FMCG market will be an advantage
● Diligent with attention to detail
● Good documentation, technical writing skills
● Must possess proficient verbal, written and presentation skills in English
● Knowledge of Spanish/Portuguese language will be an advantage