Human Resource Network is currently looking for a Physical Therapist to join a growing Physical Therapy Office in the Henderson area.
- Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Active Physical Therapy license in the state of Nevada.
- Ability to perform all necessary activities.
- 1 year of experience as a Physical Therapist preferred.
- Provide physical therapy as prescribed by physician.
- Conduct initial assessment and collect patients’ medical history.
- Perform all skilled procedures.
- Direct and supervise personnel as needed.
- Consult with physicians regarding treatment plans.
- Instruct and educate patients and family members on exercises to be performed at home.
- Document patient condition and progress.
- Maintain patient files.
Pay is up to $55/hour DOE.
Please contact our office at 702-933-4004 to learn more about this exciting career opportunity!
About Human Resource Network
Human Resource Network, with 30 years of experience, is an innovative healthcare and business consulting service with offices in Phoenix/Scottsdale, AZ, Tucson, AZ, Las Vegas, NV and Reno, NV. We work with medical offices, medical specialties, healthcare and business facilities of all types and sizes.