Winholt Equipment is looking to hire a Metal Finisher/Polisher.POSITION OBJECTIVE:
Stainless Steel and Aluminum Finishing Polisher will be responsible for finishing and polishing aluminum parts, equipment and hardware to high quality standards. Also required to perform other miscellaneous tasks, as assigned by his or her supervisor.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Finish or polish SS AL parts using a variety of stationary and portable grinders, files, buffing wheels and sanders.
- Wear appropriate PPE including safety glasses, face shields, gloves, hardhat, dust masks etc.
- Move materials and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Repetitive use of hands for simple grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
- Frequent standing, bending, walking, kneeling, squatting and twisting.
- Ensure work is done safely and meets quality standards.
- Assemble items as instructed by department supervisor.
- Keep work area clean and organized and take proper care of all equipment and facilities.
- Follow all company rules and policies.
- Provide a great level of attention to detail and focus on the given task.
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards.
- Work with you department team to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- May have to prepare product for shipment.
- Lift materials, final products and items packed for shipment manually (up to 60 pounds) ask for assistance.
- Uphold all OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
About Winholt Equipment:
- Must be able to listen, read, write and communicate effectively.
- Must have basic mathematical skills.
- Experience working with aluminum.
- Ability to lift heavy items up to 60 pounds.
Founded in 1946, Winholt is a leading manufacturer of Food Service, Food Handling and Material Handling Equipment. For over 71 years, our broad product line, technical support, Customer Care Coordinators and multiple manufacturing/distribution facilities give us a global supply chain advantage. Winholt offers excellent quality and capacity. We provide enhanced 3D modeling design, powder coating and advanced manufacturing techniques.