Tutor Time of Sterling Heights is seeking to hire an Assistant Teacher.Job Details:
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- The Assistant Teacher/Floater (hereinafter “Assistant Teacher”) is responsible for assisting the Lead Teacher and/or Teacher in the curriculum implementation, classroom management, and achieving Learning Care Group’s safety vision of “No One Gets Hurt.”
- The Assistant Teacher supervises classes during nap and break times and works with various age groups in various classrooms. The Assistant Teacher promotes the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the children under his/her care and works with the school’s staff to create an environment of learning and keeps parents informed of the progress of their child.
- Must meet state licensing requirements for education.
- Must meet all standards and requirements relating to education and experience as set by the state and accreditation agent.
- Must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Preferred: previous experience in a licensed childcare center; a CDA and CPR and First Aid certification.