Tutor Time of Sterling Heights is looking to hire a Childcare Bus Driver/Assistant Teacher.The Vehicle Driver Responsibilities:
The Assistant Teacher/Floater (hereinafter “Assistant Teacher”) Responsibilities:
- Safely transports children to and from elementary schools and fields trips with Learning Care Group’s safety vision of “No One Gets Hurt” in mind.
- Ensures that the bus is regularly maintained and safe for driving under all applicable state and municipal regulations.
- May step into an Assistant Teacher or other role as needed.
- Assist the Lead Teacher and/or Teacher in curriculum implementation, classroom management, and achieving Learning Care Group’s safety vision of “No One Gets Hurt.”
- Supervises classes during nap and break times and works with various age groups in various classrooms.
- Promotes the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the children under his/her care.
- Works with the school’s staff to create an environment of learning.
- Keeps parents informed of the progress of their child.