HVAC-R Technician III
- Greenville County, SC
- Bon Secours Mercy Health
Apply for this job
Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
ST. FRANCIS HOSPITAL
Perform preventative and corrective maintenance services on building systems and equipment as scheduled and as required.
- The Level III Technician must have a high school education or equivalent. An associate degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated a good mechanical aptitude.
- A basic understanding of the specific craft area as demonstrated by successful completion of a Level III written and oral exam.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of codes, standards and infection control policies as they apply to the specific craft.
Bon Secours is an equal opportunity employer.
We'll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
S* *cheduled Weekly Hours:
Days (United States of America)
Engineering - St. Francis - Downtown
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you'd like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health - Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours - Ashland, Kentucky, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com .
Apply for this job