If you're looking to start your career with a company that grows their managers and leaders from within the organization, then the Enterprise Management Training Program is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end - meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
This role would be located at 96 Northside Dr., Bennington, VT 05201.
The positions offers a targeted annual compensation of $45,500. First year employees make an average of $45,500-$50,000.
As a Management Trainee, you'll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We'll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you'll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business - and your success.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have a minimum of six months experience in customer service, leadership or sales.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- The ability to operate a motor vehicle is an essential function of this position. Applicants must have a valid, unrestricted driver's license.
- Must be living within a reasonable commute of no more than 1 hour to the location(s) you are applying to within 30 days of anticipated start date.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from religious observations, must be available to work an average of 48 hours per week.
External Company Name: Enterprise Holdings
External Company URL: www.erac.com
Requisition Number: 2020-311925
Posted Salary Min: USD $45,500.00/Yr.
Posted Salary Max: USD $50,000.00/Yr.
Enterprise Holdings/Enterprise Rent-A-Car/Alamo Rent A Car and National Car Rental seeks and values people of all backgrounds because every employee, customer and business partner is important. Enterprise Holdings is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use this alternative email address to contact us about your interest in employment.