Immediate Entry Level and Lead ABA positions available in the Greater Boston area, Southcoast Massachusetts, North Shore of Boston and the Merrimack Valley.
New England ABA specializes in home and community based ABA therapy and our mission is to change lives, one family at a time.
Come be a part of life changing success stories like these!
- Client said "I love you Mom" for the first time ever.
- Client went to a drop off birthday party at a trampoline park for the first time.
- Client ate 11 bites using a fork for the first time ever.
What we offer at New England ABA
- Highly competitive hourly rate of $18-$26. New England ABA will never lose an amazing candidate over pay rate and will match or exceed competitive offers.
- Paid ABA training that meets Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) requirements
- Tuition reimbursement available for ABA coursework at a school of choice
- Work close to home, no more than a 30 minute commute between clients
- Paid drive time and mileage between clients
- Flexible afternoon schedule, offering a work/life balance
- Career path opportunities
- Pay increases currently offered based on years of service
- Paid accrued sick time
- 401k retirement benefits with a generous employer match, available for eligible employees
- Supervision may be provided for those seeking Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) hours
- Unique company culture focused on changing lives through client-focused therapy
- Company volunteer opportunities to give back to the communities we serve
- Referral bonus program for all employees
- Behavior Technicians are employees and not independent contractors
- Behavior Technicians at New England ABA work directly with our clients in home and community-based settings.
- Behavior Technicians apply an individualized treatment plan written and supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)/Licensed Applied Behavior Analyst in Massachusetts (LABA).
- Behavior Technicians continuously monitor clients' response to treatment through data collection methods written and supervised by a BCBA/LABA.
- Sessions typically last two hours in duration and take place between 3pm - 8pm in the client's home and relevant community settings.
- Morning and early afternoon hours are less frequently available.
- The position typically offers between 15-20 hours per week.
- Applicant experience must have a high school diploma and a minimum of one year of experience working with children or adolescents.
- OR a bachelor's degree with 6 months experience working with children or adolescents.
- Must be able to provide a current driver's license and proof of car insurance.
- Must be available to work weekday shifts between 3pm - 8pm.
- Weekend appointments will be available to interested applicants, depending on availability.
- Employment is subject to a criminal background check.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Bilingual is a plus.
New England ABA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.