Behavioral Health Technician Caregiver Dual Diagnosis East Valley
- Mesa, AZ
- The MENTOR Network
Apply for this job
Behavioral Health Technician Caregiver Dual Diagnosis East Valley Primary Location: United States-AZ-AZMesa Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers) Description
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us. Due to the essential services we provide as Caregiver/Direct Support Professionals, we continue to accept applications and fill openpositions in our residential programs.Providing round-the-clock care, we have full-time and part-time schedules open with all shifts available immediately.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Arizona MENTOR,partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
EasyApply on Indeed or Text MENTORJOBS to 97211, we have work for you!
Behavioral Health Technician (BHT), Peer Mentor opportunities available in Phoenix, Tempe, Peoria, and Glendale!
As a BHT/ Peer Support Specialist at Arizona MENTOR you will support adults with mental illness in activities of daily living within a 24 hour living setting.You will make a difference in the lives of others by providing compassionate, reliable, person-centered care.
As a Behavioral Health Technician you will:
- Assist, support, and teach individuals general life skills
- Provide hands on care with an emphasis on daily care needs, personal hygiene, and behavior
- Partner with clinical staff in providing supports
- Support therapeutic and behavioral plans
- Assist with self-administration of medication
- Assist with meal preparation and planning
- Facilitate community participation
- Accompanying individuals on outings in the community
- Providing transportation to work or other activities
- Conduct a minimum of one individual counseling session and one group counseling session per week.
What we offer you:
- A collaborative work environment with an incredible team of co-workers
- Paid training
- Full compensation/benefits package for those working over 30 hours per week
- 401(k) with company matching (after introductory period and eligibility requirements are met)
- Referral bonus if you refer someone who is hired and employed at least 120 days
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- Access to a national network of local human service providers across 36 states
Apply for this job