IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
PURPOSE: This role is an ideal stepping-stone for current college students. This position will provide exposure to various components of Corporate Tax, including income tax accounting; income tax return compliance and planning. Work assignments will be designed to enhance and build upon the academic experience; offering a professional work environment, communication experience and exposure to a global organization.
Jr. Tax Analyst Intern projects vary, your typical responsibilities and opportunities might include:
- Preparation of state and local income/franchise tax returns
- Initial review of Non-US return to provision true-ups
- Preparation of forms included as part of US income tax return
- Assistance with tax implications of intercompany transactions, including coordination of intercompany agreements and review of transfer pricing documentation;
- Assistance with planning projects as needed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Enrolled in a bachelor's program - preferably focused in Accounting, Finance, Tax, or Business Operations
- Accounting knowledge
- Efficient in Microsoft products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good communications skills
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team
- General IT knowledge
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com_ to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren't just possible - they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you're supported to succeed.