Goodwill currently has an opening for a Donated Good Processor. The Donated Goods Processor is responsible for receiving, sorting, and processing donations and placing them on the retail sales floor to display for sale.
- Assist as required with the receiving and initial separation of donated goods.
- Examines and conducts final quality inspection of soft goods using selection criteria and places into appropriate containers for sale or for salvage.
- Hang garments as necessary to achieve daily hang counts.
- Places paired, rubber banded shoes into appropriate labeled sale or salvage container.
- Take bale and pull buggy to staging area for truck pick up
- Utilize excellent customer service skills.
- Adhere to all Goodwill policies and procedures.
- Attend all store meetings as scheduled.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times adhering to GIV’s dress code.
- High school or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- May frequently be required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Speed and accuracy of work.
- Attendance and punctuality.
- Support and commitment to GIV’s mission and core values.“
- Donated Goods Processors are rewarded with a bonus every month the store reaches its revenue goal for that month.
Helping people and families in our communities achieve a better life through work and independence.”
Equal employment/Affirmative action employer.
Goodwill offers a competitive salary and benefits for full time employees such as medical, dental, vision, life, retirement, educational reimbursement, EAP, STD, LTD, and PTO. We offer retirement and EAP benefits for part time employees.