Prestigious International School in Scottsdale is looking for a bilingual teachers and assistants with a genuine love for young children and a strong desire to make a difference every day. We are seeking a responsible, fun, energetic individual to partner with a lead teacher to create a loving, caring and secure learning environment.
If you enjoy working in a happy work environment and like the idea of being part of a dynamic team, we would love for you to apply!!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- lead and/or assist teacher with classroom activities, classroom management and the general supervision of students at all times across all daily routines
- Establish a safe classroom environment and all necessary precautions to protect students and the school grounds.
Personal Skills Required:
- Great personality! Must be able to develop strong relationship with school families while maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Self-starter with a track record demonstrating initiative and team work.
- Be passionate about early childhood education and be loving, caring and patient at all times.
Physical Skills Required:
- Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs and work indoors and outdoors.
- 1+ year Early Childhood Education Experience (preferred).
- High school diploma required, associate’s preferred. Relevant work experience can be taken in lieu of a formal education.
- Verbal Spanish and English fluency is a must.
- Strong work ethic and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a background check .
- CDA/ECE, First Aide, CPR and AED credentials are a plus.
- Compensation Package: Depending on experience, 50% tuition discount for employee’s children that are age appropriate to attend school.
If you are interested in applying to this role, please provide a short cover letter and resume.