The Commercial Sales Manager is responsible for driving the commercial sales within their AutoZone location. The CSM develops and maintains positive relationships with commercial customers by managing the acquisition and delivery of products, providing ongoing customer service, and maintaining expert knowledge on parts and inventory. The CSM exceeds customer's expectation by delivering WOW! Customer Service to all AZ Commercial accounts by Living the Pledge everyday.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully maintaining and developing commercial sales. Develop new accounts through face to face and telephone contact with potential customers
- Act as the primary contact for commercial customers; Actively maintain open lines of communication between AutoZone and commercial customers
- Ensure efficient delivery of products by planning delivery routes and managing drivers. Ensures appropriate delivery documentation is generated for each delivery
- Act as a consultative partner to commercial customers by maintaining expert knowledge on automotive parts and industry; Conduct research to guarantee the customer is offered the 'right part for the right price'
- Maintain records and billing for commercial accounts; processes returns and reconciles accounts
- Visits commercial accounts and ensures accounts are serviced and deliveries are made as promised. Contribute to the AutoZone 'one-team' environment by assisting customers and AutoZoners with various aspects of the business
- Build and maintain strong relationship with management team. Assists with training and developing drivers, commercial specialist, and other AutoZoners as directed by the SM or DM
- Maintains a safe working environment while ensuring AutoZoners are implementing those practices including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Follows proper accident and claim procedures. Complies with safe driving rules and procedures and ensures all Commercial Zoners have approved driver status
- Properly maintains vehicle(s) and takes the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required
- Effective leader with excellent communication skills, strong decision making abilities, and excellent selling skills
- Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings and weekend shifts
AutoZone, and its subsidiary, ALLDATA are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other legally protected categories.