Macon, GA area
Immediate need for a Surveillance Investigator within the largest worldwide investigative solutions company.
Join CoventBridge Group as it continues its expansion into all areas of investigations, allowing continual growth for its employees.
CoventBridge Group offers the most premiere compensation and benefits package in the industry.
This includes medical, dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability,
monthly vehicle allowance, company fuel card, company matched 401k and more.
- Conduct video surveillance (fixed/mobile)
- Obtain videotaped documentation of subjects
- Conduct background/activity checks and courthouse research
- Write and record statements
- Conduct scene investigations
- Draft thorough and detailed investigative reports
- Upload video, photographic, and audio evidence into case management system
- Due to driving, constant state of alertness in a safe manner is an essential function of this position
- Eligible to be licensed as a Private Investigator in GA and surrounding states.
- Experience in conducting surveillance (fixed/mobile)
- Ability and willingness to travel within a multi-state coverage area. (as necessary)
- Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days including weekends.
- Valid state issued driver's license issued by state of residency.
- Reliable and fuel efficient vehicle with minimum of auto liability insurance.
- Possess or is willing to purchase: covert camera, digital video camera with uploading capabilities, and laptop computer with Windows Operating System with access to Microsoft Word
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice or related field
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality
- Self-starter who holds themselves accountable for results and performance.
- Military or Law Enforcement background
- Experience as a Private Investigator or detective
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Life, LTD, STD insurance
- Company matching 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Company fuel card
- Travel and Report Writing compensation
- Company paid investigator licensing fees
- Paid ongoing career advancement training
- Timely expense reimbursement with very minimal out-of-pocket expenses
CoventBridge Group is a full-service investigation company providing: Surveillance, SIU and Compliance, Claims Investigation, Counter-Fraud Programs, Desktop Investigations, Social Media, Record Retrieval, Canvasses and Vendor Management programs. The company provides top tier data privacy and security practices, deploys robust case management technology customized to clients’ needs and delivers worldwide coverage via its 1000 employees and affiliates worldwide.
* CoventBridge is proud to be an EEO-AA employer M/F/D/V and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.*