Licensed Clinical Psychologist
MedOptions is seeking psychologists for a unique opportunity! We are growing in Texas which is creating new opportunities throughout the state. If you have an interest in working with adults and older adults in short-term rehab and long-term care settings, then contact us!
You will do initial assessments, supportive therapy and testing. Our psychologists work with the other MedOptions clinicians and the facility staff to make a difference in the lives of the residents they are treating.
Why should you join MedOptions?
- Flexible schedule- Monday- Friday daytime hours (our clinicians love the flexibility this positon offers)
- Active position. You are not sitting in an office all day!
- Variety of diagnoses—we treat residents who are in a nursing home short term for rehab as well as long-term residents. Common diagnoses include depression, anxiety, adjustment disorder, chronic pain, bipolar as well as schizophrenia and major neurocognitive disorders/dementia.
- Highly competitive compensation package and full benefit package-our full time psychologists earn between $100-120K/year!
Who are we?
- MedOptions is the largest provider of behavioral health services to skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
- Our clinical team consists of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, psychologists and LCSWs.
- We want our clinicians to focus on providing the best quality care so we give you tools to do that—EMR system, clinical protocols, free online CEUs, and webinars on topics relative to the work we do.
- We do all of the billing and take care of the administrative aspect of care—you see patients and do the documentation.
Interested in learning how you can become part of our team? Contact a member of our Talent Management team.
Not ready to make a change but want to keep in touch with us? Connect with us on our website and let us know your geographic preferences.