- Maintains consistent quality and efficiency in all assigned work processes
- Keeps equipment and work environment clean and organized, ready for use
- Applies laboratory techniques after training
- Maintains accurate production records according to requirements and in compliance with
Please submit an updated and accurate resume if interested!
- Associates or Bachelors degree required
- Experience with wet laboratory molecular biology techniques
Is this job not a fit for you? Please take a moment to forward this job to someone you know. Referrals are always appreciated.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.