Software Engineer with 2-5 years of typical work experience.
• Knowledge of object oriented development concepts
• Preferable exposure VB.NET
• College Degree Desired
• Strong Communicator
• Knowledge of SQL and SQL querying
• ASP.NET experience
• ASP.NET WebAPI experience is a plus
• C# and .NET Framework
• Will be responsible for handling enhancements and bug fixes on existing ASP.NET web sites or assist on new projects of smaller scope
• Employee will be responsible for handling tickets pertaining to issues documenting their work and what was fixed.
• Write beginner to intermediate SQL queries to consume in the application
• Manage code changes with version control using Git branches
• Will be required to interface with business analysts to discuss timelines, and clarify requirements as it pertains to new projects and/or enhancements and bug fixes.
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.