The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
- BS or MS in Biochemistry, Cell Biology, or a related field.
- With 3 to 5 years of industry experience.
- Experience with protein analysis assays (ELISPOT, ELISA, flow cytometry, etc.).
- Demonstrated abilities of independent troubleshooting of assays and experiments.
- Desire to work independently and in a highly entrepreneurial environment, exercise creativity and judgment in bench work and analysis.