Voice & Data Infrastructure Technician – ALL Levels – Austin.
Are you an energetic, dependable and career-minded person looking for a REAL OPPORTUNITY? Flex Tech is currently hiring several technicians to fill various opportunities across the Austin area.
Technicians will be responsible for installing Voice & Data Infrastructure cabling inside commercial buildings during the construction process. As a level I technicians you should be familiar with all industry (EIA / TIA) Standards and know how to identify, pull, label, dress, terminate (connect), and test Category 3, 5e, 6 and 6a communications cabling. You should know how to install support structures and terminate work station outlets (110 and Panduit) and read blueprints as well. You will also need to have all basic hand tools, PPE and specialty tools.Qualification for Voice & Data Infrastructure Technician:
- Willingness to work Days, Nights & Weekends as required.
- Willing to work in tight, confined areas.
- Ability to carry heavy loads as needed.
- Carry and climb ladders as needed.
- Maintain a safety-conscious work environment.
- Maintain reliable transportation to get to and from the job sites.
- Provide a valid driver’s license.
- Must have both a phone number and email address.
- MUST HAVE a clean criminal background with NO FELONIES.
We are also hiring lead technicians and project managers.
If you meet these qualifications, please email your resume to adminSA@flextechnow.com.