Security and Access Control Technicians – Dallas/Fort Worth.
Flex Tech is seeking energetic, dependable and career-minded Security and Access Control technicians to fill various positions across the Dallas/Fort Worth area.Responsibilities:Unlicensed:
- Complete cable installation, device terminations including Strikes, Card readers, Mag Locks, Motion Detectors, etc. Provide testing assistance as well as assistance on Service and inspections. Individuals on the higher end should be cable of passing the licensing requirements in the state of Texas, based on background checks available.
- These technicians will range from first-year apprentice Security licensed technicians to high-end Lead level Foreman and Lead Technicians. Be familiar with industry standards and codes. Reading blueprints, termination, and testing of devices, provide service call and instruction to the end-users. Capable of leading small to large-sized crews on new installations. Capable of providing full inspection/re-certification on existing systems including customer interaction/training, etc.
You will be responsible for installing, terminating and testing access control, CCTV, intrusion systems and security systems inside commercial buildings. Valid Security Installer License in the State of Texas is preferred, but not necessary as we are looking for technicians of all levels.Candidates will possess the following:
- Willingness to work Days, Nights & Weekends as required.
- Willing to work in tight, confined areas.
- Ability to carry heavy loads as needed.
- Carry and climb ladders as needed.
- Maintain a safety-conscious work environment.
- Maintain reliable transportation to get to and from the job sites.
- Provide a valid driver’s license.
- Provide a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must have both a phone number and email address.
- MUST HAVE a clean criminal background with NO FELONIES.
If you meet these qualifications, email your resume to email@example.com ASAP. We have jobs starting immediately.