Fire Alarm Technician – Dallas/Fort Worth.
We are currently hiring energetic, dependable and career-minded technicians to fill various positions across the Dallas / Fort Worth area.
6 months to 5 years’ experience in physical Fire Alarm System installation. These technicians will install cabling, device terminations including horns, strobe lights, push devices, duct detectors, smoke detectors, and more. You will provide assistance in testing, as well as in-service assistance and inspections. You must be able to pass the licensing requirements in the State of Texas which includes a criminal and ethical background check.Candidates will possess the following:
- Willingness to work Days, Nights & Weekends as required.
- Willing to work in tight, confined areas.
- Ability to carry heavy loads as needed.
- Carry and climb ladders as needed.
- Maintain a safety-conscious work environment.
- Maintain reliable transportation to get to and from the job-sites.
- Provide a valid driver’s license.
- Provide a pre-employment drug screening
- Must have both a phone number and email address.
- MUST HAVE a clean criminal background with NO FELONIES.
If you meet these qualifications, email your resume to email@example.com.