1. A student-centred teaching style with a focus on improving students’ engagement with the subject and class. The teacher is to arrive at class at least 5 minutes before the start of class to prepare class and should not leave the classroom without proper reasons. Leaving classes unsupervised without appropriate reasons will be seen as a neglect of duty.
2. The teacher is required to submit a monthly teaching plan and teaching material for each subject within the school’s template on time as required by the Academic Principal.
3. Teachers should assign homework and give feedback to students within suitable timeframe. The completion and submission of the weekly homework form to the Academic Principal is required so that relevant parties can be informed (for example class teachers and parents) and assist the teacher in monitoring and ensuring the completion of homework.
4. Achieving academic goals (these yearly academic goals will vary according to different conditions and are set each November in discussion with Academic Principal and head of department). These goals will be made explicit and a plan made as to how to achieve them.
5. After internal exams such as mid-term，CIE，AP or mock exams, teachers should analyse results and provide solutions to improving individual students, classes as a whole or the subject itself.
6. Teachers are required to strictly adhere and enforce exam invigilation (proctor) rules for both external and internal exams. Teachers should also follow marking requirements in accordance with mark schemes, grade thresholds, external marking guidelines (such as the NCUK programme) with due diligence and within deadlines.
7. Encourage and advocate teachers to take participate in the training of all kinds of competitions related to maths, physics, chemistry, business, and economics. Teachers will bepaid according to the training courses they have taught if there are extra courses during the training session.
8. Considering the need of university application, strongly recommended teacher to write the recommendation letters for students
9. Attend parents meeting and supports school’s activities（Admission Department’s activities）
Requirements: 1. Applicants with a non- criminal record
2. Bachelor/Master degree in related subjects
3. Native English speaker (or equivalent)
4. Excellent communication and teamwork skills
5. Teaching experience in A-level/AP/IFY courses highly preferre
6. Speaks English at an idiomatic level Benefits: 1. An initial two-year contract, a three-year contract upon successful completion of the first one
2. Very competitive salary package, including accommodation, paid holiday, medical insurance, accident insurance, visa assistance, relocation allowance, repatriation allowance and return flights between the home country and the city of the school’s location Skills: AP Calculus, Chemistry Education, Economy, Engineering Physics, English Teaching, Teaching, Teaching Math