Apex Digital Solutions is a one of the premier Microsoft Gold Partners in Michigan. We focus on using Microsoft Cloud Technologies to empower our customers to be more secure, productive, and engaged. We accomplish this by delivering high value services such as briefing, immersion, and architecture sessions, fixed fee engagements, managed services, and adoption/change management engagements.
As one of Crain’s 100 Cool Places to Work in Michigan in 2019 and a 5x Microsoft Partner of the Year we are looking for Apex Warriors to join our team to empower people to make a positive difference in the lives of others. If you are looking for your next opportunity to join a team that is passionate about culture, growth, customer experience, and making an impact we'd love to hear from you!
Apex is seeking a Support Technician to join our service team in Southfield, Michigan. The Support Technician works directly with our clients to troubleshoot and resolve their service incidents and requests in a timely manner. An excellent fit would be an individual that is a quick learner, adaptable and a team player who is willing to jump right in and assist the service team in resolving technical support issues. These issues include but are not limited to Office 365 troubleshooting, workstation hardware and software support, as well as supporting printers, servers, and networks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Treat Everyone as your customer by providing customer support within their Service Level Agreements (SLA) and exceeding their expectations.
- Manage Expectations by providing consistent communication though out the life cycle of the service ticket.
- Embracing smart opportunity by documenting all work into ConnectWise Manage system and entering real-time time entries.
- Bring clarity across the board by validating and verifying daily audits on the remote monitoring and management system alerts and notifications.
- Step up, take-action and finish by creating client documentation to provide efficiency and quicker resolution times in the future.
- Assist the Technical Support Coordinator to ensure requests are properly processed and routed to the correct resource so request can be resolved quickly and efficiently including escalation of requests that require higher level engineer support
- Onboard and Offboard clients, making sure licensing, workstations, client access and permissions are provisioned or decommissioned properly
- Provide training as needed to clients on current technology
- Travel to client sites will be required
- Provide after-hours/weekend Emergency On-Call client support on a rotating schedule
- Knowledge of core software products support including
- Windows Operating systems - Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 7
- Windows Servers - Windows Server 2016, 2012, 2008
- Microsoft Office - 2016, 2013 and 2010
- Active Directory
- Office 365 - Admin Center
- Virtualization environments
- Wireless technology
- General office hardware including various multi-function printer/scanners
- Internet-enabled smartphones (iPhone, Android-based phones, Windows Mobile phones)
- Fostering Teamwork - As a team member, the ability and desire to work cooperatively with others on the team
- Customer Orientation - The ability to demonstrate concern for satisfying one's external and or internal customers
- Attention to Communication - The ability to ensure that information is passed to others who should be kept informed
- Technical Expertise - The ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in a technical area
- The ability to handle multiple customer support inquiries while never losing focus of each customer’s satisfaction
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing systems, and network systems
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Working Knowledge of ConnectWise Manage and ConnectWise Automate is a plus
- 3-4 year of technical customer support experience or equivalent.
- Professional office environments
- Hour of Operation are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Ability to travel to client sites is required
- Ability to work after hours based on ticket volume is occasionally required
- Assist with emergency coverage for the team or specific assigned areas of responsibility
Powered by JazzHR