Our client is seeking a Texas (or eligible to obtain through reciprocity) licensed Professional Electrical Engineer.
- Strong work-ethic.
- Ability to apply technical skills to routine projects.
- Ability to work in teams; communicate well and assign tasks.
- Desire to learn new things and the diligence to execute.
- Desire to take pride in ownership for the work done.
- Ability to interact with Clients and subconsultants.
- Ability to manage one's time well.
Typical tasks to be performed:-
- Collecting and analyzing project data associated with MEP/S projects.
- Performing calculations and notes for incorporating the same into plans.
- Basic design of the Electrical layout.
- Development of plans, details and Opinions of Probable Costs.
- Mentor/train future upcoming engineers.
- Exhibiting a keen interest in a high standard of quality and accuracy.
- Visiting construction sites to observe progress and conformance to plans and specifications.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Has passed the Professional Engineer exam and can provide a PE licensure.
- The ability to use AutoCAD is required, and Revit/BIM is also preferred.
- Previous electrical design experience in a consultant capacity is required.
Powered by JazzHR