This position is for an Independent Contractor to serve the Temecula area specifically.
FeldCare Connects is currently seeking a self-motivated Physical Therapist to deliver premier excellence of care and is enthusiastic about working with adults of all ages.
The Physical Therapist in Home Health is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs to promote the ability to move, reduce pain, restore function, and prevent disability. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the Physical Therapist determines a treatment plan, executes interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's well-being, and monitors the patient's progress effectively.
A Physical Therapist for Home Health must have:
- Remarkable knowledge of physical therapy principles, theories, methods in their application in a rehabilitation environment.
- Great skills in providing a variety of treatments.
- Profound ability to communicate effectively both written and oral.
- Exceptional ability to understand the role of therapy in the context of the patients age, needs and environment.
- Exceptional ability to prepare and maintain records with accuracy and discretion.
- Proven sound clinical reasoning in treating and planning, implementation and monitoring patient progress.
- Ability to recognize when patient protocols or treatment plans need modification to meet appropriate patient needs and report to the therapist.
- Ability and enthusiasm in working with all ages
- Physical Therapist license and registration by the state
- Completion of a Physical Therapist curriculum approved by The American Physical Therapy Association, The Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, or The Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association
- Bilingual a plus!
We provide our clinicians with resources to be successful and maintain work-life balance:
- Flexibility: make your own schedule and work in the area of your preference
- Independence: be your own boss, earn above-average compensation, and write off expenses
- Administrative Support: assigning, communication, scheduling, care coordination, & quality assurance
- Purpose: join a group that shares your passion for helping people
If you are interested in learning more about the exciting opportunities with FeldCare Connects, please visit www.feldcareconnects.com.
Powered by JazzHR