This position is for an Independent Contractor to serve the Temecula area specifically.
FeldCare Connects is currently seeking a self-motivated Speech Therapist to deliver premier excellence of care and is enthusiastic about working with adults of all ages.
The Speech Therapist in Home Health is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs in treating speech and language disorders, training functionality in communication, swallowing, and cognitive impairments. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the Speech Pathologist determines a treatment plan, executes interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's well-being, and monitors the patient's progress effectively.
A Speech Therapist for Home Health must:
- Interpret, plan, establish, and execute a proper treatment program in accordance with the physician's referral.
- Look over, record, and report the patient's response to treatment and any alterations in the patient's condition.
- Instruct, teach, and monitor patients, their families, and other health team personnel regarding speech therapy procedures as related to the patient's therapy program.
- Make recommendations based on the home setting and individual needs of the patient.
- Keep a record of each patient visit and incorporate detailed notes into the medical record.
- Review the patient's responses to treatment and make recommendations to the physician related to the need of continuing or discontinuing the speech therapy treatment.
- Ability and enthusiasm in working with all ages
- Speech Therapist license and registration by the state
- Completion of an accredited Speech Therapist program
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (in speech pathology or audiology) granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Bilingual a plus!
We provide our clinicians with resources to be successful and maintain work-life balance:
- Flexibility: make your own schedule and work in the area of your preference
- Independence: be your own boss, earn above-average compensation, and write off expenses
- Administrative Support: assigning, communication, scheduling, care coordination, & quality assurance
- Purpose: join a group that shares your passion for helping people
If you are interested in learning more about the exciting opportunities with FeldCare Connects, please visit www.feldcareconnects.com.
Powered by JazzHR