As a XAAF Platform Support Engineer, you will work as part of an Engineering team at Xandr which is responsible for the development and maintenance of the XAAF platform. This role requires technical aptitude to quickly learn a multitude of technologies to support various Production environments. We are looking for an innovative Platform Support Engineer with experience in troubleshooting and quick responsiveness to issues. You must be self driven and willing to maintain and drive continuous improvements into the stability of the Production Xaaf platform, and incorporate new tools as deemed necessary to support enhancements.
100% - Support and Maintain deployment solutions
• Gain expertise of the tech stack/tools/application utilize in the environment
• Develop monitoring and administration scripts/procedures that will help offshore and onshore engineers to troubleshoot and maintain applications and systems.
• Contributes to enhancing stability, recovery and quality of service for applications and systems under support.
• Address bug fixes and tickets according to business priorities
• Assist Engineers in projects efforts where appropriate
• Responsible for developing and enhancing runbooks and procedures for offshore support team
? BA/BS or MS degree in Computer Science or related field
? Effective written and verbal communication skills with good analytical skills
? Strong organizational and debugging skills
? 1+ year experience and/or proficiency in the following technologies:
a. Unix/Linux shell programming languages
b. Monitoring Tools (i.e. Grafana, New Relic, CloudWatch)
c. Postman API Testing
d. Experience with Jira
e. Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
? Experience with SAFe Agile methodology
Desirable experience to have:
• Databases: SQL, MongoDB
• Cloud Environments: AWS, Azure
• Process: SAFe Agile/Kanban