· Supporting the 25 Air Force/625 Operation Center Joint Interface Control Cell (JICC) under the Digital Integration for Combat Engagement (DICE) contract
· Conducting data link operations supporting Air Force initiatives that enable and enhance National-Tactical Integration Operations with capabilities including integration, testing, training, and tactics, techniques, and trocedures (TTP) development of Command and Control (C2) & Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) common & tactical data link (CDL/TDL) systems.
· Responsible for providing 24/7 operational execution and support; while delivering Air Force programs focused on C2 systems supporting Link 16, AF-DCGS, AF-NTI and 625 AF OC operations.
· Providing subject matter expertise on a variety of technical aspects, specifically intelligence data analysis and data link reporting.
· Periodic travel may be required
· Shift work is required· Current / Active TS/SCI clearance
· Bachelor's degree or 8+ years intelligence community experience
· Experience with Airborne ISR Platforms, AF-DCGS, AF-NTI, or sister service equivalent
· Excellent communication, briefing, and writing skills
· Willingness to work shifts
· Experience as a Data Link Operator at a National, AOC, or AF DCGS site