Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s PPM division empowers its clients to transform unstructured information into a smart digital asset to visualize, build, and manage structures and facilities of all complexities, ensuring safe and efficient operation throughout the entire lifecycle.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 21,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.9bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
© 2020 Hexagon AB and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates. All rights reserved.
Technical Leads oversee a team of technical resources to build and implement the software solution for a given project. A Technical Lead also provides solutions to technical issues that arise during the project. The technical lead role is responsible for ensuring the delivered application solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
- Manage scope and technical risks working with the PM and the customer to ensure profitability.
- Predict emerging customer requirements and proactively work to manage those requirements effectively
- Ensures that the highest value is delivered to the customer.
- Proactively implements the necessary steps to deliver results.
- Ensures that the team assigned to work the project consists of the right number of resources that have all the necessary skills including an architect and industry consultant.
- Ensures the project schedule is realistic.
- Is accountable to the customer and the PM to for the justification of any schedule changes from a technical and work process point of view
- Ensures all technical communication between all team members, the customer, sales representatives, Intergraph management, and the product center.
- Full responsibility to lead technical resources in large, complex projects to ensure end to end product solution is quality and meets customer needs.
- Coordinates and leads daily team activities.
- Resolves resource issues with the help of the Managers
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Prepares/ensures unit test plan and unit test cases are development and that unit test are development prior to writing code.
- Provide quality assurance by peer code review
- Provide functional reviews during the development phases including with customer
- Provide technical support during all testing phases, Go-Live and warranty periods
- Assist in project teams packaging activities and review and sign-off on the packaged deliverable
- Assist with management decisions and activities.
- Provide hands on leadership, coaching, mentoring, and software engineering best practices to junior technical resources. Ensures that all resources have opportunities for professional growth.
- Advises the Managers of the growth potential and needs of the team members and recommends courses and other growth mechanisms
- Technical leads may also develop technical training for customer