Savia Community Counseling Services, LLC
is looking for professionals that are committed to facilitating a positive change in their community and the lives of the people we serve. Our goal is to provide high-quality services with a strength-based approach.
We don’t just offer you a job, we offer you a family where you can develop your full potential out of the hand of our supervisors. Our personalized treatment will help you grow your career and change the lives of the families we serve. Join us and together we will make a difference.
We are also offering part-time positions.
This job requires the following licenses: LSW, LAC, LMFT, LCSW & LPC.
- Provide therapeutic counseling services to children and families in their home.
- Teach children and caregivers strategies to help manage maladaptive behaviors and high-risk behaviors while helping the family to develop healthier family dynamics
- To deliver evidence-based practices in compliance with agency policies and regulations.
- Participate and collaborate with each the child-family team (CFT) which may consist of, but is not limited to, behavioral assistants, mentors, psychiatrists, teachers, care managers, DCP&P, school administration, and other community resources.
- Participate in weekly/biweekly/monthly (depending on license requirements) supervision to discuss the therapeutic process.
- Create and implement treatment plans for each assigned youth.
- Document all collaborations with the child family team (CFT).
- Submit progress notes, treatment plans, and monthly summaries in a timely manner.
- Valid New Jersey License for LSW, LAC, LCADC, LCSW & LPC
- Bilingual is preferred not required.
- Valid NJ Driver’s License.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in the mental health field.
- Medical Insurance.
- Paid Training days.
- Holiday off.
- Clinical supervision toward your license.
- Floating holiday.