BCBA Board Certified Behavior Analyst - ABA Children's Services
This full-time BCBA position is eligible for financial incentives & a sign-on bonus!
WellSpan Health is a top-rated, integrated health system with a focus on a high-quality patient care. As a part of WellSpan Health, WellSpan Philhaven, is a non-profit behavioral healthcare organization offering a continuum of compassionate, caring services for children and adolescents in south central Pennsylvania. We are seeking a full-time BCBA in Lebanon County and Lancaster County Children's Community Based Program. This is an opportunity to join the region's largest non-profit behavioral health care organization and a culture of ABA.
Highlights about employment as a BCBA with WellSpan Philhaven:
- Bi-monthly group supervision with multiple BCBA's and opportunities to discuss research articles and case presentations
- Ongoing individual supervision for BCBA's
- Supervision to accrue hours towards BCBA, BCaBA, and RBT certifications
- Data labs with collaborative analysis of behavior data and treatment decision-making with a BCBA
- On-site supervision and support by a BCBA available for all cases
- Use of Behavioral Skills Training model to develop staff competencies
- Internal social media site with information and shared discussions on behavior analysis
- WellSpan Philhaven providers utilize EPIC to allow for a more streamlined approach to patient care.
- Bonus potential and reimbursement for mileage
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Generous paid time off + 6 paid holidays
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match
- Paid relocation
- Must have valid driver's license and qualify for WS Philhaven driving privileges.
- Must be able to provide own transportation from one client to another.
- A master's degree from a board approved, accredited college or university, including a major course of study in school, clinical or counseling psychology, special education, Applied Behavior Analysis, or another related field.
- BCBA certification AND one of the following licensures is required: Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Marital and Family Therapist (LMFT).
- At least one year of experience in providing Applied Behavior Analysis services and experience in developing/implementing behavioral analytic treatment plans.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
Additional Scheduling Info
PA Act73 - Child Abuse Clearance Required
WellSpan Health is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class. WellSpan Health does, however, have a tobacco-free/nicotine-free hiring policy.