BCBA Behavior Consultant II - ABA Services- Lancaster County
This position is eligible for financial incentives & a sign-on bonus!
We are seeking a full-time BCBA Behavior Consultant II for our Lancaster Children's Community Based Service.
WellSpan Health is a top-rated, integrated health system with a focus on a high-quality patient care. As a part of WellSpan Health, WellSpan Philhaven, is a non-profit behavioral healthcare organization offering a continuum of compassionate, caring services for children, adolescents, adults and older adults in south central Pennsylvania. This is an opportunity to join the region's largest non-profit behavioral health care organization.
Highlights about employment as a Behavior Consultant II with WellSpan Philhaven:
- Bi-monthly group supervision with multiple BCBA's and opportunities to discuss research articles and case presentations
- Ongoing individual supervision for BCBA's
- Supervision to accrue hours towards BCBA, BCaBA, and RBT certifications
- Data labs with collaborative analysis of behavior data and treatment decision-making with a BCBA
- On-site supervision and support by a BCBA available for all cases
- Use of Behavioral Skills Training model to develop staff competencies
- Internal social media site with information and shared discussions on behavior analysis
- WellSpan Philhaven providers utilize EPIC to allow for a more streamlined approach to patient care
- Conduct descriptive and systematic behavioral assessments, including functional analyses, and provides behavior analytic interpretations of the results.
- Designs and supervises behavior analytic interventions. Is able to effectively develop and implement appropriate assessment and intervention methods for use in unfamiliar situations and for a range of cases.
- Teaches others to carry out ethical and effective behavior analytic interventions based on published research and designs and delivers instruction in behavior analysis.
- Supervise the work of Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA) and Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) and others who do not carry a Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) certification that implement behavior analytic interventions if they are not certified.
The Children's Community Based Program is a service delivered in the home, school and community which involve both student and family. We serve children with a mental health diagnosis who are between the ages of 3 and 21.
- Bonus potential and reimbursement for mileage
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Generous paid time off + 6 paid holidays
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match
- Paid relocation
- Minimum Education- Master's Degree
- Minimum Experience- One year of experience in providing Applied Behavior Analysis services and experience in developing/implementing behavioral analytic treatment plans
- Knowledge of and ability in the care and management of the unique needs of individuals with developmental disorders
- Min Field Of Expertise Clinical or counseling psychology, special education, Applied Behavior Analysis, or another related field
- BCaBA certification OR Master's in ABA or related field such as Psychology or Education with a specialty in ABA AND one of the following licensures is required: Licensed Behavior Specialist (LBS), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Licensed Marital and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Must have valid driver's license and qualify for WellSpan Philhaven driving privileges and provide transportation from one client to another
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Suzanne Wolf, Sr. HR Recruiter
Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
Additional Scheduling Info
Schedule fluctuates according to the need of the client/family.
PA Act73 - Child Abuse Clearance Required
WellSpan Health is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class. WellSpan Health does, however, have a tobacco-free/nicotine-free hiring policy.